Heat Hero Direct creates approx. 0.7 bar of pressure in an open vented solid fuel heating system and allows a solid fuel boiler to be installed safely and efficiently anywhere even where there is no gravity available or the cylinder is located a long way from the solid fuel boiler.
Heat Hero Direct makes every Solid Fuel Boiler Easy and Safe to Install.
- No need to change the cylinder.
- No need to dig up floors.
- There is no need for a heat exchanger on the solid fuel boiler – The water is pumped directly from the solid fuel boiler to the radiators and cylinder
- There is no need for a heat exchanger on the oil boiler – The water is pumped directly from the oil boiler to the radiators and cylinder
- Easy to install and is electrically controlled directly by the pipe thermostat.
- Easily Zoned.
- Safety Cooling Circuit in the event of power cut.
- Completely open vented system.
- Requires only 1 Circulating Pump. (minimum 7m pump for strong circulation)
- No electric connections on Heat Hero Direct or moving parts.
Heat exchangers are not efficient when installed in a Solid Fuel Heating System because a Solid Fuel Boiler is a non-controlled heat source and not thermostatically controlled.
Heat exchangers work efficiently when installed on a controlled heat source like Oil or Gas Boilers that are thermostatically controlled.
Heat Hero Direct creates pressure and strong circulation which heats the water in your solid fuel boiler more often and gives a much better transfer of heat to the radiators, hot water, room heat and you won’t burn as much fuel.
– See more at: http://heathero.ie/heat-hero-direct-dual-heating-system/#sthash.4P9cLxuO.dpuf