Zoning your central heating allows you to control the temperature in different parts of the house separately e.g lower heat in the kitchen than in a bedroom, or setting the heating to switch on and off at different times in separate areas.
Current building regulations require all new houses to have zoned central heating. Zoning is a more efficient way of home heating and benefits both new and older properties.
BENEFITS OF HEAT HERO FREE FLOW ZONING CENTRE
- Available in 3 or 4 zone
- The Living Room Zone automatically turns on when the stove reaches 50°-55°.
- The Domestic Hot Water is controlled through the Stat. on the Cylinder.
- The 3rd & 4th Zones are controlled through the 3 or 4 Zone Time Clock.
- The heat transfers quickly throughout your heating system.
- Strong circulation throughout your heating system is created by installing only one 8 meter head circulation pump at the boiler.
- Water flows freely throughout the zones without any restrictions..
- 5 Year warranty motorised valves are used to open and close zones.
- Very easily installed with low maintenance and very low running costs.
- There are no baffles that would restrict or slow down circulation.
- Motorised valves are prewired and electrical diagram is very easy to follow.
- Return manifold has valves for balancing zones.