Heat Hero Direct Dual Heating System
Heat Hero Direct is a safe open vented, gravity solid fuel heating system that has a built in cooling loop in the event of electrical failure. There is no heat exchanger on the solid fuel boiler so the water from the solid fuel boiler is circulated directly throughout the heating system. Solid fuel boilers can now be connected to single coil pressure cylinders and have a storage of over 300 litres of domestic hot water. They can also be linked up with solar panels, oil boilers and high pressure gas boilers efficiently and safely.
Some of the benefits of Heat Hero Direct are;
- Can be used with single coil mains pressurised cylinders.
- Can be used with single coil open vented cylinders.
- No need to change the cylinder.
- The water is pumped directly throughout the heating system without using a heat exchanger.
- No electrical components or moving parts so no maintenance required.
- Very easily installed and zoned.
- Safety Cooling Circuit in the event of power cut.
- Completely open vented system.
- Requires an 8m circulation pump for strong circulation throughout the heating system.
Follow the diagram above.
Heat Hero Direct with a High Pressurised Gas Boiler
Using Heat Hero Direct a solid fuel boiler can be connected efficiently to a high pressure gas boiler by installing a heat exchanger on the gas boiler. This will allow the solid fuel boiler witch is a non-controllable heat source to circulate the water directly from the stove to the radiators or under floor heating. This is the most efficient way to connect a solid fuel boiler to a high pressure gas boiler.