Heat Hero Direct
Heat Hero Direct is an open vented, gravity solid fuel heating system that has a built in cooling loop for safety. In the event of power failure, the thermal safety valve opens when the solid fuel boiler over heats and water mains flushes through a 44KW Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger which cools the primary flow and return coming from the solid fuel boiler.
The water from the solid fuel boiler is circulated directly throughout the heating system. Solid fuel boilers can now be connected to single coil pressure cylinders and have a storage of over 300 litres of domestic hot water. They can also be linked up with solar panels, oil boilers and high pressure gas boilers efficiently and safely.
Some of the benefits of Heat Hero Direct;
- Can be used with single coil mains pressurised cylinders.
- Can be used with single coil open vented cylinders.
- No need to change the cylinder.
- The water is pumped directly throughout the heating system without using a heat exchanger.
- No electrical components or moving parts so no maintenance required.
- Very easily installed and zoned.
- Safety Cooling Circuit in the event of power cut.
- Completely open vented system.
- Requires an 8m circulation pump for strong circulation throughout the heating system.
For Diagrams and Explanatory Video click: